29 April 2020
The Lego Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products have revealed a new range of play sets for fans of Harry Potter,
The Lego Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products have revealed a new range of play sets for fans of Harry Potter, which will help bring the Wizarding World to life. The new sets will go on sale from 1st June and will be available to pre-order from 30th April.
Featuring well-known characters, creatures and locations, the new Lego sets help young builders create adventures of their own. The sets provide opportunities for endless fun as fans help Harry, Ron, Hermione and their friends re-enact iconic moments from the films. Fans can discover the entrance to The Room of Requirement, lure Professor Umbridge to the Forbidden Forest, gatecrash the Ravenclaw dormitory and explore the Hogwarts Astronomy Tower.
The adventures extend beyond the walls of Hogwarts; fans will be able to release Harry Potter from the cupboard under the stairs at 4 Privet Drive, send Hedwig off to deliver an important message or explore the nooks and crannies of The Burrow.
The full list of new additions to the Wizarding World range:
- Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts Room of Requirement (£17.99)
- Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts Astronomy Tower (89.99)
- Lego Harry Potter Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’s Encounter (24.99)
- Lego Harry Potter 4 Privet Drive (64.99)
- Lego Harry Potter Hedwig (£34.99)
- Lego Harry Potter Attack on The Burrow (£89.99)