NEW stamp dealer directory is out now and FREE with Stamp & Coin Mart magazine
The 2018-19 edition of the PTS Dealer Directory is out now and you can grab your free copy of the comprehensive guide with the May issue of Stamp & Coin Mart magazine.
What's the PTS Directory?
Produced for the Philatelic Traders' Society, the directory details every member of the organisation, giving collectors a comprehensive list of over 400 stamp, postal history and philatelic traders, all with the backing of the PTS behind them.
The PTS Directory is published once a year and includes:
- In-depth listings of every member, including contact details
- Cross reference guides to allow you to quickly find dealers. You can search by:
- Stamp Speciality
- Stamp country
- UK county in which they are located
- Country in which they are located (for overseas members)
- In-depth collecting guides from the experts
- Full details of the PTS and its operating terms
Writing in the 2018-19 directory, PTS Chairman Rick Warren states:
'The principles of the society are much the same as they were on Day 1: that PTS members should trade with honesty and discretion and that when things go wrong – because they will! – should put them right promptly and without fuss.'
In short, the PTS Directory has all the information you need to buy and sell stamps with confidence.
Editor Matt Hill said: ‘The new guide lists every single PTS member, giving the reader in-depth details of hundreds of stamp and postal history traders based in the UK and around the world.’
Don't miss the May 2018 issue of Stamp & Coin Mart to get your FREE copy of the PTS Directory.