02 January 2012
A host of Land Speed cars are confirmed to attend the BP Fairs Toy Fair at Sandown on 18th February including the current record car, Bluebird Electric. ...
The first Sandown Park toy fair of 2012 will be held on Saturday 18th February. The event, which is hosted by BP Fairs and dubbed 'Europe's No 1 toy fair', will feature not only a wealth of collectables but also a selection of Land Speed record vehicles and models.
Confirmed appearances so far include:
• Bloodhound SSC: large scale model, driving simulator, display panels, merchandise.
• Bluebird Electric: current record car, display panels, merchandise plus a possible driver appearance
• Angelic Bulldog: record motorbike, display panels, merchandise, rider attendance
• Bluebird Supporters Club: display panels, merchandise
• Speed Record Club: display panels, merchandise
• Autodromo: high end model record cars
• A book signing with Mike Varndell, author of ‘The British are Coming’
• A book signing with Neil Sheppard, author of ‘Donald Campbell, Bluebird and the Final Record Attempt’
View BP Fairs' Sandown Park toy fair in a larger map