- Don't Miss! Coin Collecting Magazine
Coin Collecting Magazine is your indispensable guide to coins, providing in-depth features on every aspect of collecting coins from around the world.
- FREE Royal Mail cufflinks when you subscribe
Claim your free 1st Class definitive cufflinks, worth £19.99, when you subscribe to Stamp & Coin Mart
- Doctor Who stamps revealed
Royal Mail have revealed the designs of eleven Doctor Who stamps to be issued in March 2013 to mark the programme's fiftieth anniversary. Find out more about the sci-fi stamps here...
- Share your stamps
Readers can now showcase their own stamp collections in Stamp & Coin Mart. Get involved and find out how you can share your favourite items with fellow collectors…
- Try Stamp & Coin Mart for FREE!
You can now download and read a free 22-page sample issue of Stamp & Coin Mart online.
Thanks to the long history of stamps and coins, we collectors are spoilt for choice.
We can collect the classics, from centuries ago, specialise in modern issues, or dabble in both.
Whatever your preferred period, we've got it covered in Stamp & Coin Mart magazine.
For a taste of the informative articles in the magazine, don't miss our growing GB Classics archive and the latest news on British stamps, including details of the Doctor Who stamps.
Every issue of Stamp & Coin Mart brings you all the latest news on new stamps and coins, while other highlights include:
• in-depth articles written by top experts
• market insight from dealers and auctioneers
• collecting guides and tip to ensure you get the most from your hobby
Our exclusive series on the British Library Philatelic Collections, and the coins of the British Museum make the magazine a must-read for anyone with an interest in stamps and coins. But we don't just cover the country's philatelic and numismatic treasures. Each issue provides practical collecting advice, with beginners' guides, useful tips and expert opinion, helping you to improve your collection.
PS: Don't miss Stamp & Coin Mart Television for our latest collecting videos
We work with the leading philatelic and numismatic businesses to offer our subscribers fantastic reader offers, exclusive competitions and discounts on a range of collecting products.
Inside June Stamp & Coin Mart we celebrate the historical aspect of stamp collecting, by asking experts, including contributors and readers, to choose their favourite stamp from the nineteenth-century and you can read the results in our major 'Classic Stamps from the 1800s' feature.
- We look back on British stamps, focussing on the use of the lion as a symbol of Britain and its Empire
- We chart the many unusual items used as currency before coins
- In another exclusive British Library article, we examine the many propaganda stamps issued around the world
- Learn how to collect the stamps of Spain in our Collecting by Country feature
- We preview the Football Heroes stamps
- Coins of Charles II
- Brand new 'Market Insight' column providing a dealer's view on collecting