- Stamp & Coin Mart - WWI Commemorative Issue
Discover the stamps, postcards and postal history of the Great War in this special issue of Stamp & Coin Mart magazine, available to download now or order in print.
- British Guiana 1c stamp sells for £5.5 million
The famous British Guiana 1c Black on Magenta has been sold in New York for nearly one billion times its original face value, find out more in our news stories, features and videos.
- The latest collecting articles
Read the latest collecting articles on stamps and coins, and watch our range of video reports in our comprehensive 'features' archive
- Don't Miss! Coin Collecting Magazine
Coin Collecting Magazine is your indispensable guide to coins, providing in-depth features on every aspect of collecting coins from around the world.
- Share your stamps
Readers can now showcase their own stamp collections in Stamp & Coin Mart. Get involved and find out how you can share your favourite items with fellow collectors…
Thanks to the long history of stamps and coins, we collectors are spoilt for choice. We can collect the classics, from centuries ago, specialise in modern issues, or dabble in both.
Whatever your preferred period, we've got it covered in Stamp & Coin Mart magazine and we have some great articles coming in 2014.
Every issue of Stamp & Coin Mart brings you all the latest news on new stamps and coins, while other highlights include:
• in-depth articles written by top experts
• market insight from dealers and auctioneers
• collecting guides and tip to ensure you get the most from your hobby
Our exclusive series on the British Library Philatelic Collections, and the coins of the British Museum make the magazine a must-read for anyone with an interest in stamps and coins. But we don't just cover the country's philatelic and numismatic treasures. Each issue provides practical collecting advice, with beginners' guides, useful tips and expert opinion, helping you to improve your collection.
PS: Don't miss Stamp & Coin Mart Television for our latest collecting videos
We work with the leading philatelic and numismatic businesses to offer our subscribers fantastic reader offers, exclusive competitions and discounts on a range of collecting products.
August's Stamp & Coin Mart comes with a FREE Isle of Man World War One miniature sheet!
The August issue of Stamp & Coin Mart is a special commemorative issue marking the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of World War One. In this special issue we:
• Take a look back to the postal arrangements and stamps used in 1914
• WWI articles examining propaganda stamps, postcards, POW stamps, and postal history of the troubled period.
• We review the modern stamps issued in recent months to mark the anniversary
To order the digital edition of this issue click on the icons below:
The interactive digital edition of Stamp & Coin Mart includes:
• Image galleries so you can see the stamps and coins close-up
• Videos - watch a wide selection of collecting videos
• BPMA Podcast - each issue features a podcast from the British Postal Museum & Archive