- Find out more about the proposed 12-sided £1 coin
The Royal Mint have announced details of a 12-sided £1 coin, set to be introduced in 2017. Find out about the new coin in our special news update.
- The latest collecting articles
Read the latest collecting articles on stamps and coins, and watch our range of video reports in our comprehensive 'features' archive
- Don't Miss! Coin Collecting Magazine
Coin Collecting Magazine is your indispensable guide to coins, providing in-depth features on every aspect of collecting coins from around the world.
- Share your stamps
Readers can now showcase their own stamp collections in Stamp & Coin Mart. Get involved and find out how you can share your favourite items with fellow collectors…
- Try Stamp & Coin Mart for FREE!
You can now download and read a free 22-page sample issue of Stamp & Coin Mart online.
Thanks to the long history of stamps and coins, we collectors are spoilt for choice. We can collect the classics, from centuries ago, specialise in modern issues, or dabble in both.
Whatever your preferred period, we've got it covered in Stamp & Coin Mart magazine and we have some great articles coming in 2014.
Every issue of Stamp & Coin Mart brings you all the latest news on new stamps and coins, while other highlights include:
• in-depth articles written by top experts
• market insight from dealers and auctioneers
• collecting guides and tip to ensure you get the most from your hobby
Our exclusive series on the British Library Philatelic Collections, and the coins of the British Museum make the magazine a must-read for anyone with an interest in stamps and coins. But we don't just cover the country's philatelic and numismatic treasures. Each issue provides practical collecting advice, with beginners' guides, useful tips and expert opinion, helping you to improve your collection.
PS: Don't miss Stamp & Coin Mart Television for our latest collecting videos
We work with the leading philatelic and numismatic businesses to offer our subscribers fantastic reader offers, exclusive competitions and discounts on a range of collecting products.
Latest IssueMay’s Stamp & Coin Mart is another must-read with news, views, advice and information to help you improve your collection.
- Special feature: Colonial issues of France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Belgium and Portugal
- An examination of the beautifully produced stamps of French West Africa, which were once the preserve of schoolboy collectors but are now highly respected by philatelists
- We investigate the French Cameroun ‘Spitfire Fund’ stamps issued during World War Two and reveal why these African stamps were helping to raise money to fund the very British aircraft
- Our postal history articles include a fascinating look at correspondence between King Edward VIII and the exiled Prince Felix Youssoupoff
- Our World War One series continues as we chart the many variations of cachet that were created in hospital wards around France during the conflict
- With a preview of Royal Mail’s Buckingham Palace stamps, thematics and coin articles, and the usual mix of news, views, advice and information, May’s Stamp & Coin Mart is another must-read.