- The USA release Batman stamps
The US Postal Service have issued eight new stamps featuring illustrations of comic book hero Batman - click here to watch a video from the Batman stamps launch
- 10 facts about the 1840 'Penny Black' stamp
The 1d Black is the world's first adhesive postage stamp - find out more about the famous stamp in our special guide
- The latest collecting articles
Read the latest collecting articles on stamps and coins, and watch our range of video reports in our comprehensive 'features' archive
- Don't Miss! Coin Collecting Magazine
Coin Collecting Magazine is your indispensable guide to coins, providing in-depth features on every aspect of collecting coins from around the world.
- Share your stamps
Readers can now showcase their own stamp collections in Stamp & Coin Mart. Get involved and find out how you can share your favourite items with fellow collectors…
Thanks to the long history of stamps and coins, we collectors are spoilt for choice. We can collect the classics, from centuries ago, specialise in modern issues, or dabble in both.
Whatever your preferred period, we've got it covered in Stamp & Coin Mart magazine and we have some great articles coming in 2015.
Every issue of Stamp & Coin Mart brings you all the latest news on new stamps and coins, while other highlights include:
• in-depth articles written by top experts
• market insight from dealers and auctioneers
• collecting guides and tip to ensure you get the most from your hobby
Our exclusive series on the British Library Philatelic Collections, and the coins of the British Museum make the magazine a must-read for anyone with an interest in stamps and coins. But we don't just cover the country's philatelic and numismatic treasures. Each issue provides practical collecting advice, with beginners' guides, useful tips and expert opinion, helping you to improve your collection.
PS: Don't miss Stamp & Coin Mart Television for our latest collecting videos
We work with the leading philatelic and numismatic businesses to offer our subscribers fantastic reader offers, exclusive competitions and discounts on a range of collecting products.
Latest IssueOur January issue of Stamp & Coin Mart kicks off a new year of collecting with a range of subjects, including an examination of the early stamps of Nigeria, the coin history of the East India Company, and a look at the colonial stamps of Mozambique.
- In our popular GB Stamps section we begin the first of a new series on classic British issues, starting with the story behind the King George V 1913 ‘Seahorses’
- Our thematics pages cover the themes of detectives on stamps and the stamps of Easter Island
- We follow the complex journey of another postal history item in detail in the ‘Cover Explained’ series.
With a review of philatelic year books, insight into the coins of Malta, Cyprus and Gibraltar, and the usual mix of news, views, latest prices and new issues, January’s Stamp & Coin Mart has everything you need to help build your collection.
Order the print edition using the 'Buy The Latest Issue' button below, or download the digital edition for your preferred device using the following links: