- Classic Arms & Militaria digital edition
Now you can read a digital version of Classic Arms & Militaria on your laptop, PC, iPad, iPhone or smartphone wherever you are in the world for just £2.99 per issue.
- Scarface revolver sells for £67,250 in Christie's sale
A revolver formerly owned by notorious American gangster Al Capone has been sold at auction
Browse the artillery and antique weapons at the Royal Artillery Museum in Woolwich in the Dec/Jan 2012 issue of Classic Arms
- Rare pistols return to Dunster
A pare of rare early flintlock pistols has been bought at auction by the National Trust for £30,000
Classic Arms & Militaria is a specialist journal published every two months. It features many interesting articles and pictures, on topics covering rifles, pistols, swords, uniforms and aboriginal arms. Written by a knowledgeable team of expert contributors, it tells some unusual medieval tales, concentrating mainly on pre-first world war stories taking us from Sudan to Japan, from India to Russia and the rest of the world.
When you subscribe you will enjoy all the benefits of subscribing:
- SAVE up to 16% on the cover price
- FREE postage and packaging
- RECEIVE your copy before it goes on-sale
Don't miss out, subscribe now by clicking here.
Now you can read a digital version of Classic Arms & Militaria on your laptop, PC, iPad, iPhone or smartphone wherever you are in the world!
Digital copies are £2.99 each or you can subscribe to the digital version of Classic Arms & Militaria for 1 year (6 issues) for just £16.99.
Benefits of digital magazines:
- SAVE more money, we pass on the print and postage savings so you save more
- READ digital copies while you are travelling anywhere in the world
- SAVE on storage space, keep all your magazines on one electronic device
- KINDER to the environment, save thousands of printed pages
- PERFECT for overseas readers, you pay the same as UK customers
Latest IssuePacked into the June/July 2014 issue of Classic Arms & Militaria:
ROLLIN WHITE’S COMPETITORS - Rollin White and the Smith & Wesson Patent By George Prescott
THE ARMS OF ADOWA – 1896 Part 1 - The Battle by Robert Wilsey
SWISS AUCTION HOUSE - Galerie Fischer
BAYONET BYTES NO.9 - Graham Priest continues his series on bayonet history and collecting
M/41B PRICKSKYTTEGEVÄR - By Guy and Leonard A-R-West FHBSA
FRENCH OR AUSTRIAN? A Sword thatis a puzzle - Duncan Noble looks at an unusual sword whose origins present a puzzle
THE 1805 DERNE CAMPAIGN - By Chris Flaherty
A SUPERIMPOSED LOAD PAIR OF PISTOLS - James Freeman’s ingenious attempt to improve firepower By Richard Garrett
THE SWORD OF A GEORGIAN CUSTOMS OFFICER - By John McGrath
Plus readers' letters, technical firearms queries answered classic news, book reviews, auction reports, events calendar and more!