- Digital Edition Of The Armourer
Read a digital version of The Armourer on your laptop, PC, iPad, iPhone or smartphone wherever you are in the world for just £2.99 per issue.
- Subscribe to The Armourer today and save £££s
Visit our online store for details or click above
- Scarface revolver sells for £67,250 in Christie's sale
A revolver formerly owned by notorious American gangster Al Capone has been sold at auction
It is over 20 years since the magazine’s launch at Stockport Arms Fair in January 1994 and, despite economic gloom and changing times, the militaria collecting scene hasn’t changed a great deal.
The inexhaustible stream of artefacts linking us to past conflicts still throws up some interesting stories and we feature them in every issue. If you have something in your collection with a story to tell, we’d love to hear from you.
Be first with the news on military events. Subscribers should receive their copy by the first day of the month of issue.
SAVE money when you subscribe, and enjoy all these benefits:
- SAVE up to 20% on the cover price
- FREE delivery direct to your door
- PRIORITY mailing of your magazine
Digital issues of The Armourer magazine!
Digital copies are £2.99 each or you can subscribe to the digital version of The Armourer for 1 year (6 issues) for just £16.99.
Benefits of digital magazines:
- SAVE more money, we pass on the print and postage savings so you save more
- READ digital copies while you are travelling anywhere in the world
- SAVE on storage space, keep all your magazines on one electronic device
- PERFECT for overseas readers, you pay the same as UK customers
Latest IssuePacked into the latest issue of The Armourer
An Illustrated Look at the British Army of August 1914 Yeomanry Regiments - Part One.
By Ray Westlake
Hobart’s ‘Funnies By Gerald Prenderghast
WW1 Imperial German ‘Death’ Cards By Richard Fuller
German Military Rifle Cartridges, Part I From Königgrätz to Peking. By Paul Scarlata
The Small World of Miniature Bayonets: A German WWI Souvenir Brooch and an English Silver Brooch By R.D.C. Evans
The Gallipoli Plaque By Eric Wiseman
The Army Fire Service By David M. Kellock
Allied vs Axis: Rifl es of World War II By Benjamin Russell
Warsaw Pact Graduation Badges By Richard Hollingdale
Iron Cross 1939 variations By Jamie Cross
Medal Collecting with Peter Duckers A Medal from a Maharajah
An Autumn in Northern Norway By Yngve Sjodin
Plus: A Fair day's work • Under the Hammer • Book Reviews • Ask the Armourer • News & Views • Collectors Corner • Arms Fair Diary