- Digital Edition Of The Armourer
Read a digital version of The Armourer on your laptop, PC, iPad, iPhone or smartphone wherever you are in the world for just £2.99 per issue.
- Subscribe to The Armourer today and save £££s
Visit our online store for details or click above
- Scarface revolver sells for £67,250 in Christie's sale
A revolver formerly owned by notorious American gangster Al Capone has been sold at auction
It is over 20 years since the magazine’s launch at Stockport Arms Fair in January 1994 and, despite economic gloom and changing times, the militaria collecting scene hasn’t changed a great deal.
The inexhaustible stream of artefacts linking us to past conflicts still throws up some interesting stories and we feature them in every issue. If you have something in your collection with a story to tell, we’d love to hear from you.
Be first with the news on military events. Subscribers should receive their copy by the first day of the month of issue.
SAVE money when you subscribe, and enjoy all these benefits:
- SAVE up to 20% on the cover price
- FREE delivery direct to your door
- PRIORITY mailing of your magazine
Digital issues of The Armourer magazine!
Digital copies are £2.99 each or you can subscribe to the digital version of The Armourer for 1 year (6 issues) for just £15.99.
Benefits of digital magazines:
- SAVE more money, we pass on the print and postage savings so you save more
- READ digital copies while you are travelling anywhere in the world
- SAVE on storage space, keep all your magazines on one electronic device
- PERFECT for overseas readers, you pay the same as UK customers
Latest IssuePacked into the latest issue of The Armourer
An Illustrated Look at the British Army of August 1914 Part 3. By Ray Westlake
Medals of The Great War: Part One: the 1914 Star. By Peter Duckers
The Donegal Spitfire By Jonny McNee
Web Pocket Belts and Stable Belts. By John Bodsworth
Soviet Graduation Badges of the Warsaw Pact Era. By Richard HollingdaleDoing Police’. By Juliet Eden
The VJ Day Weekend at Cobbaton. By John Norris
The Anti-Partisan Badge. By Jamie Cross
Medal Collecting with Peter Duckers An Order of Merit for Afghanistan,1879
Fifteen Field graves – a Legenda and Zvaigzne co-dig. By Yngve Sjodin
100th Anniversary of the Great War in Belgium. By Ken Rimel
Plus: A Fair day's work • Under the Hammer • Book Reviews • Ask the Armourer • News & Views • Collectors Corner • Arms Fair Diary